Safeguard your cloud as well as on-premises software
against faults, bottlenecks, and security threats.
Testing all cloud software models
Whatever cloud model you choose to go with, the a1qa team knows the soft spots of each – as well as how to detect them.
We’ll subject your SaaS to a meticulous review and search out its interoperability flaws, customization-inflicted vulnerabilities, and potential downtime or breach factors.
Testing your PaaS, our team will pay close attention to the issues likely to arise from integration with legacy systems, vendor lock-in, and provider-controlled data storage.
Within the IaaS testing process, the a1qa team will look into your software’s multi-tenant security, runtime botches, and personalization faults.
A full set of cloud testing services
With a variety of testing strategies, our team will make sure to inspect every critical aspect of your cloud application.
We will review your cloud software feature by feature and verify whether it complies with the set requirements, integrates seamlessly with your corporate environment, and meets users’ expectations.
In the course of cloud performance testing, the a1qa team will check your virtual environment for its resilience to stress and load, endurance, and network latency to detect weak points in its capacity and scalability.
Our team will validate security controls of your application, evaluate its susceptibility to a range of attacks via cloud penetration testing, and deliver a detailed vulnerabilities report upon completion.
We will investigate whether your cloud application provides an equally good experience across devices and put to test its compatibility with various hardware, operating systems, and browsers.
Through user behavior simulation tests, the a1qa team will discover possible flaws, inconsistencies, and botches in your workflows and interfaces.
Leveraging Selenium and other suitable frameworks, we will set up a cloud automation testing environment to continuously scan for internal and external vulnerabilities and evaluate compliance with set standards.
We unlock the value of cloud-based testing
Rigorous software quality assurance
- Stable operation. Ensure consistent performance under ordinary and extreme conditions.
- Risk-free customization. Make sure no configuration or scale-up causes functional hiccups.
- Data safety. Hedge against disruptive malware, data theft, and compliance violations.
- User focus. Determine how intuitive and seamless your product’s UX/UI are.
- Expert recommendations. Gain viable advice on how to render your cloud architecture fault-tolerant and tamper-proof.
Higher testing efficiency
- Scalability. Upscale or downscale computing resources to test against a complete set of scenarios.
- Increased testing coverage. Emulate any extreme loads and conditions as well as simulate multiple user interaction paths.
- Round-the-clock access. Opt for ongoing quality assurance with 24/7 available testing resources.
- Cost-efficiency. Save funds on dedicated hardware and software with the pre-configured virtual testing environments.
Leveraging the best-of-breed tools
Well-versed in multiple cloud testing frameworks and tools, we can attend to specific needs and requirements.
- Apache Jmeter
Your cloud testing team at a glance
Always up to the challenge
The InstaTech team is ready to render cloud computing testing services at any stage of the development process.
We deliver cloud testing strictly within global data security protection and privacy laws (PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, etc.), and will take note of any case-specific regulations.
Our team will delve into the specifics of your software and devise a bespoke solution-driven testing strategy.
17 years of expertise
Having accumulated substantial testing insights across industries, we put to use only time-proven tools and strategies.